Whilst we currently have the following positions available we are always happy to receive enquiries from interested parties looking for a new challenge in a great environment.
Presently we have the following vacancies:
– Experienced legal executive or solicitor required.
– 1-3 PQE.
– A good working knowledge of both freehold and leasehold residential transactions is essential, with the ability to manage a busy caseload running transactions from initial instructions to completion.
– You will be able to review and consider legal title; prepare contract documentation; raise enquiries and likewise reply to any conveyancing enquiries.
Job Specification for Private Client Fee Earner
Tanners Solicitors LLP requires a private client solicitor for their established and busy team based in Cirencester but with a geographically wide client base.
The successful candidate will:-
● be newly qualified or have up to one year post qualified experience;
● have had a private client seat during his or her training contract;
● have a solid basic knowledge of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts and Estate Administration
● be confident about meeting clients;
● have excellent communication and listening skills
● have excellent IT skills including familiarity with Word, Outlook, Excel and online legal research tools
● be motivated, energetic and client focused;
● have ample opportunity for career progression in a very well respected private client practice;
● enjoy a flexible working environment in a friendly team.
Salary depends on the candidate but we offer a competitive package.
For more information please contact Angus Wood, Practice Manager.
Tel: 01285 646126